Start the enrollment process: it's free, and there's no obligation to attend!
If you have never taken credit courses at Waubonsee before, completing the New Student Information Form (NSIF) gets the enrollment process started. Once you submit the form, you'll receive a student ID/X-number and directions regarding your next steps to course registration.
Do NOT complete this form if you are:
- Taking only noncredit (Community Education/Personal Enrichment, Workforce Development/Professional Development, Adult Education) courses. Instead, visit our Course Registration page.
- An international student (I-20). Learn more about the enrollment process for international students.
Use a paper version of the New Student Information Form (pdf) if you:
- Do NOT have a Social Security number
- Are currently living outside of the United States
Using the online form
The secure online form collects a variety of information.
- Demographic Information (name, address, social security number, etc.)
- Ethnicity (for federal reporting purposes only)
- Academic goals
- Educational history
- Electronic signature
You will have to create a prospective student account with your name, email and password in order to use the form. This account allows you to save the form and complete it at a later time if necessary.
All information provided on this form will be submitted to Waubonsee's Admissions Department and kept confidential in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.