How do I know if I am eligible for the Traffic School Program?
- Check the bottom of your ticket in the appearance section. It must be marked "no court appearance required."
- You may attend a traffic school for only one ticket per year (365 days). The year is measured from the ticket date to the ticket date.
- If you have had supervision for another ticket that was issued within 12 months of this current ticket (either by court appointment or by participating in this or any other Traffic Safety Program/school) you are NOT eligible.
- If you have a CDL you must appear before a judge to request traffic school.
- You are not eligible if involved in a crash where there is an injury.
- When two tickets were issued, even if the ticket is marked "may appear," you are still not eligible and must go to court.