Resources for Success
Our faculty and staff come to their classrooms and offices with as much enthusiasm, passion and dedication as our students. You stand at the head of the class to share your knowledge and insight, and we stand behind you with services and resources to simplify the administrative aspects of your career.
Much of what you need is available on the mywcc portal. There are additional resources on this website that can be useful too.
- Emergency Resources-review resources with these resources about various situations
- Armed Intruder and Active Shooter Situations — Be prepared with this awareness information
- Bookstore — Work with our team to make sure your textbooks and supplies are available
- Calendar — Our academic schedule will help you plan curriculum and classroom activities
- Campus Closures — Where to find weather and other emergency closure information
- Office of the Dean for Students — Important reference regarding classroom protocols and complaint processes
- Tutoring — Links and contacts to share with your students who may need extra support
- Wireless Access — Quick access to and troubleshooting for our Wi-Fi network
- Waubonsee Café — Menus and hours when you need a break
Every day you make a difference in the lives of our students, and we’re delighted to help you do so.
Are you a Web visitor looking to contact a faculty or staff member? Use our Employee Directory.
There are many things going on at Waubonsee. Learn about them on the College Calendar.