Textbook Refund Policies
Receipts are REQUIRED for all returns and exchanges. A $5 lookup fee will be charged for lost receipts.
Purchases made by check require 14 business days for the check to clear. After this time a credit will be posted to the student account. If the credit results in a credit balance on the student account, a refund check will be issued to the student.
Books must be purchased for the current term. The date when books become available for each new semester will be posted in our stores; self-paced open entry course books can be purchased from the first day of registration for the term.
Refunds are NOT given on textbooks with software or access codes if the software or code has been opened.
Full refund policy available in store.
Redshelf E-text Refund Policy
We can issue a refund if you have not yet:
- Accessed 10% of the e-text
- Printed any of the e-text
- Your e-text was purchased within 14 days
- Activated any additional online resources
- Passed the standard textbook return deadlines (see below for standard return deadlines)
Textbook Return Deadlines
- 16 week classes: 10 business days from class start date
- 8-12 week classes: 4 business days from class start date
- Less than 8 week classes: 2 business days from class start date
- ESL & GED Books: 7 business days from class start date
- Self-paced open entry course: 7 business days from receipt date
Business days begin on the day class starts. Example: 16 week course with a Monday start date, books must be returned by the following Friday.
General Merchandise Return Policy
Regular priced clothing and gifts may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 business days from receipt date. Clearance/sale items can be exchanged within seven days of purchase date.
Sorry, returns are not allowed on:
Textbooks with software or access codes if the package has been opened.
Optional textbooks, study aids, test prep guides, reference books, computer software, hardware and media, nursing supplies and equipment, trade-books, and school supplies.