The staff at the Access Center is ready to help you arrange specific academic accommodations to support your education at Waubonsee. Students may register with the Access Center at any time during their Waubonsee career, although you must complete your regular enrollment process first.

An important part of the process is getting to know you! We’ll set up an initial meeting to learn about accommodations you’ve used in the past, and discuss what types of accommodations you may need at Waubonsee.

Get Started with the Access Center

There’s just a bit of administration needed to take advantage of Waubonsee’s accessibility accommodations.

  • Complete the regular enrollment process and obtain your X-number
  • Obtain the Access Center application packet from mywcc or in person at the Access Center
  • Complete the Access Center Accommodation Request and Disability Information Form
  • Schedule an initial meeting with an Access Center staff member, usually about an hour in length
  • Submit documentation to support your accommodation request: for example, doctor's paperwork, psychological report, or evaluation from a clinician or high school psychologist
  • Receive your Verified Individualized Services Accommodations and Academic Adjustments (VISA3) agreement from the Access Center and receive training on assistive technology and services


Contact us to schedule your initial meeting or ask any questions. We’re happy to have you at Waubonsee!

Sugar Grove Campus
Student Center, Room 201
(630) 466-2564
(630) 405-6110 Video Phone
Fax: (630) 466-4649