Make a game plan now for future success
Making the jump to college takes some preparation, and there's usually a team supporting each student's efforts. Waubonsee wants to be part of that team too, and help more students choose and succeed in higher education.
New Virtual Opportunity!
We're moving our annual College Night online and offering four nights of helpful presentations! Get the details and RSVP to College Week 2020!
Information for high school students and their parents
Being ready for college means more than having the right textbooks and plenty of highlighters. It means having a solid foundation in key subject areas, and knowing how to navigate the world of higher education. Learn more about how you can prepare now for your college experience.
Waubonsee Talks - College Basics
Consider these important factors when choosing a college.
- Robert Cook, TRIO/Upward Bound Manager
- Kristin Santillan, Counselor/Assistant Professor
Get tips on the best way to pay for college.
- Stephanie Carreno, Advancement Associate
- Christa Kristich, Financial Aid Manager
Explore student life activities and the benefits they bring.
- Dr. Mary Tosch, Student Life Manager
- Zoraiz Asif, Student Senate President