The Waubonsee Distinguished Alumnus Award is dedicated to outstanding graduates of Waubonsee Community College District No. 516 in recognition of their unselfish and continued support of Waubonsee Community College. Nominations for 2021 will be accepted until February 26, 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
The award shall be given to a graduate of Waubonsee who meets the following criteria:
- The individual must have completed an associate degree at Waubonsee Community College.
- The individual must have documented evidence of a distinguished record in their chosen profession and/or occupation.
- The individual must have documented evidence of contribution and service to their community.
- The individual must have demonstrated a continued interest in lifelong education.
- The individual shall not be a current employee of the college.