The college's open enrollment policy does not ensure acceptance to all academic programs: some have specific requirements.
Programs with special admission requirements
Students must apply and be formally accepted into several academic programs. In compliance with the Illinois Public Community College Act, in-district applicants shall be given preference over out-of-district applicants.
- Emergency Medical Technician - Paramedic AAS
- Interpreter Training AAS
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Nursing AAS
- Surgical Technology Certificate
- Therapeutic Masssage Certificate
Programs with special enrollment requirements
Although no special applications or admission are required, certain enrollment requirements must be met for some programs.
- Basic Nurse Assistant Training Certificate
- Emergency Medical Technician - Basic Certificate
- Fire Science AAS and Certificate
- Health Care Interpreting: English/Spanish AAS and Certificate
- Interpreter Training Certificate
- Phlebotomy Technician Certificate