To make financing your education just a little bit easier, Waubonsee offers a few different payment plan options. Some things to keep in mind about payment plans:
- The earlier you register, the smaller your payments!
- A nonrefundable $25 set-up fee is charged for each semester you choose to enroll in a payment plan
- A late payment fee will be added to your balance for any payment not made by the due date, which is why we encourage you to choose automatic payments!
- You don’t pay any interest in any plan
- Our plans help you stay on track to pay your balance off in time to register for the next semester
- You can get complete details (including specific down payment/installment amounts) and enroll in a plan through the Student Account Suite
Choosing a Payment Plan
You can choose from two payment plans - the Chiefs Payment Plan and the Deferred Payment Plan. The Deferred Payment Plan is meant for those students who are waiting for a verified source to come through (financial aid, scholarships, veterans, or employer/third party) or college savings plan.
Read the details of each plan and if you still have questions about which may be right for you and your situation, just ask! We would be happy to answer your questions and go over the differences.
Set-Up Your Payment Plan
Visit our Student Account Suite to enroll in your payment plan.