To make financing your education just a little bit easier, Waubonsee offers a few different payment plan options. Some things to keep in mind about payment plans:
- The earlier you register, the smaller your payments!
- A nonrefundable $25 set-up fee is charged for each semester you choose to enroll in a payment plan
- A late payment fee will be added to your balance for any payment not made by the due date, which is why we encourage you to choose automatic payments!
- You don’t pay any interest in any plan
- You can get complete details (including specific down payment/installment amounts) and enroll in a plan through the Student Account Suite
Choosing a Payment Plan
Right now, you can choose from three main payment plans – the Waubonsee Response Payment Plan, the Chiefs Payment Plan and the Deferred Payment Plan. Keep in mind that the Deferred Payment Plan is meant for those students who are waiting for a verified source to come through (financial aid, scholarships, veterans, or employer/third party) or college savings plan.
Read the details of each plan and if you still have questions about which may be right for you and your situation, just ask!
Set-Up Your Payment Plan
Visit our Student Account Suite to enroll in your payment plan.