Where are you traveling from?
Due to construction, Lot W is temporarily closed. You should now park in the following six-hour City of Aurora lots:
- Lot X — located just south of Lot W on the east side of River St.
- Lot A — across from Lot X on the west side of River St. between Spruce and Cedar Streets
The Aurora Downtown Campus has on-site, short-term parking, limited to 15 minutes, which is strictly enforced. Drop-offs should be made on the Fox River side of the campus using the Waubonsee driveway.
A Pace Bus Stop is available on Galena Boulevard.
- Do NOT park in the Hollywood Casino parking garage. You will be charged $15 if you do.
- Download a printable Aurora Downtown Campus parking map (pdf) that highlights the two free student lots (X and A).
- Visit the City of Aurora's parking page for details about other lots, time limits and to access an interactive parking map.
This campus is served by the PACE bus system. Call (847) 364-PACE for a current schedule. Kendall County residents can utilize Kendall Area Transit (KAT) to get to campus. All KAT riders must be registered to use services. For information regarding registration, fares and scheduling, please call the KAT office at (630) 882-6970.