Waubonsee Libraries welcome visitors and community members during regular business hours. We offer a variety of services to visitors, including use of library space; use of computers for the Waubonsee book catalog and databases; and use of on-site resources and librarian assistance.
Circulation services are available to registered College District 516 residents high school age or older. For more information on becoming a Community Borrower, please see Circulation Services.
1. Bring up the list of wireless networks on your device (smartphone, tablet, laptop).
2. Click on "WCC-Guest" and connect.
3. Open your preferred Internet browser and you will be redirected to the Guest Portal.
5. Click the Login button and you will be connected to the Internet.
- Printing (except from library databases), scanning and photocopying are not available for Visitors.