Waubonsee Libraries welcome visitors and community members during regular business hours. We offer a variety of services to visitors, including use of library space; use of computers for the Waubonsee book catalog and databases; and use of on-site resources and librarian assistance.
Circulation services are available to registered College District 516 residents high school age or older. For more information on becoming a Community Borrower, please see Circulation Services.
1. Bring up the list of wireless networks on your device (smartphone, tablet, laptop).
2. Click on "WCC-Guest" and connect.
3. Open your preferred Internet browser and you will be redirected to the Guest Portal.
5. Click the Login button and you will be connected to the Internet.
- Printing (except from library databases), scanning and photocopying are not available for Visitors.
Monday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
**Closed Saturdays during the summer semester. Open 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday when classes are not in session and between semesters.
These are our standard hours of operation. Visit our "Hours of Operation" page for an up-to-date calendar of hours.