Fire Science Technology AAS
- Demonstrate firefighting competencies.
- Discuss ethical situations applicable to the fire science workplace.
- Recognize the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards as they apply to fire science.
- Explain the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards as they apply to fire science.
- Describe fire service technology and the impact advances will have on the fire service.
- Identify construction systems and components that impact fire fighter safety.