Undocumented or under DACA? Yes, you can still apply! 

When filling out your New Student Application you can use 999-99-9999 in Social Security if you do not have a SSN or ITIN number. Please do not hesitate to reach out to Admissions 630-466-5756 and admissions@waubonsee.edu should you have any questions about how to complete your New Student Application.

Don’t forget to send Waubonsee any previous college credits earned. You can learn more on how to do so by visiting Transferring Credit into Waubonsee.

Financing your education can be a challenge, but there are resources out there to help.

Scholarships undocumented students may qualify for:

 Waubonsee scholarships that undocumented students qualify for:

Need help?

For additional support and resources please reach out to the Executive Dean for Students Success and Retention (630) 466-2951.