What It Is
MyMaterials is Waubonsee's version of an Inclusive Access program, which are designed to get you the correct course materials at the lowest price! You pay a fee upon registering for particular courses and then get access to the materials you need online on your tablet, laptop or desktop computer. This program often saves you up to 50% off of standard textbooks.
How it Works
- Students will register for an eligible MyMaterials class (MTH 066). When paying for the class, students will be charged a fee ($68) for MyMaterials (Inclusive Access).
- Student billing information will be posted to your account.
- Access to course materials is provided automatically through Blackboard for every student registered in MTH 066 on the first day of class (Monday, August 19 for first eight weeks of fall 2019; Monday, October 14 for second eight weeks).
- Although it is not recommended, students can choose to opt out from 8/19 through 8/23 (first eight weeks) or 10/14 through 10/18 (second eight weeks). This can be done via Blackboard.
- Students who remain in after the opt-out deadline will continue to have access to the course materials; students who opt-out will have to purchase the course materials elsewhere.