Now accepting applications for Upward Bound
Waubonsee's Upward Bound program points you in the right direction, so apply today! Admission decisions are based on a careful review of the New Student Application, academic records, recommendation letters, and family interview. Please contact us for an application at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may download one in English or Spanish.
1. Complete and submit the New Student Application and attach the following documents:
- Unofficial transcript or most recent grade report
- Copy of student’s birth certificate
- Copy of student’s Social Security card
- Signed copy of parent/guardian’s federal tax return for the previous calendar year
2. Once your application is processed, we will contact you to schedule a family interview. Flexible scheduling and bilingual staff are available.
3. New students must successfully complete a 10-60 day observation period before being admitted into the program. Students are expected to participate until they graduate high school, and maintain academic and participation standards.
Submitting your application
Applications may be delivered in person at East Aurora High School or West Aurora High School, or mailed to our Sugar Grove office.
Waubonsee Upward Bound Program
East Aurora High School - Room 201
West Aurora High School - Nexus
Waubonsee Community College
TRIO Upward Bound Manager
Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive
Sugar Grove, IL 60554