Part-Time Credit/Not Seeking a Degree
Enrolling at Waubonsee is easy.
Use this checklist if you are
- enrolling part-time (fewer than 12 credit hours in fall or spring semester)
- don't meet any criteria for "new full-time and/or degree-seeking student".
- Complete and submit the New Student Information Form. Once the form is processed by Admissions, you will be issued a student ID/X-number that you will use throughout your Waubonsee career.
- If you plan to take English or math courses, obtain appropriate course placement based on your ACT scores, placement testing results or previous coursework.
- Meet with an admissions representative prior to registering (highly recommended). Call (630) 466-7900, ext. 5756 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Register for courses in person, by mail, or by fax. You can submit the Credit Registration Form (pdf) at the same time as your New Student Information Form.
- Full or partial tuition payment is due at the time of registration.
As a part-time student, your top priorities are probably quality and convenience. Check out our Flexible Learning options to see how you can complete your course work on your schedule.