Why is an NCRC Plus Necessary?
- It demonstrates your foundational skill levels in four specific areas important to employers.
- It shows employers your qualities of work discipline, teamwork, customer service orientation and managerial potential.
- It gives you an advantage when applying for jobs.
- Once employers know your skill levels, they can determine if you are a qualified candidate for their job openings, as the NCRC Plus complements your diploma and resume.
- Employers across all businesses and industries are looking for a reliable way to measure foundational skills and soft skills to ensure they are hiring qualified candidates.
- An NCRC Plus increases the likelihood that you will be successful in a particular job.
All of this adds up to a competitive advantage, better job opportunities and a brighter employment future!
WorkKeys and the National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) are registered trademarks of ACT, Inc.
Contact Workforce Development at Waubonsee Community College - (630) 906-4152.