Default Banner

Transfer Programs

Waubonsee Community College offers programs to prepare students to transfer to a four-year college or university as a junior. The courses include those normally taken during the first two years of a bachelor's degree program.

Transfer degree guidelines have been established for the following areas of concentration, but students should work with the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center to develop an individual program that will transfer to their chosen four-year school. Students working to transfer to a public in state university should be familiar with the Illinois Articulation Initiative.

Transfer Degrees

Catalogs from various colleges and universities are available for reference in the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center.

Call the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center for help choosing a program of study and the right courses to achieve your academic goals.