Scholarships are available to new and returning Waubonsee students from many sources, including the generous donors who support the Waubonsee Community College Foundation.
Waubonsee Foundation Scholarships
Each year, the Waubonsee Foundation offers more than 150 scholarships to new and returning students. View a list of available scholarships and learn more about the new online application process.
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarships
Funded by a grant from the National Science Foundation, these scholarships cover two years worth of tuition, fees, books and living expenses for students majoring in certain STEM disciplines.
Scholarships for Workforce Development Courses
Waubonsee has a scholarship program for students interested in taking noncredit courses for career advancement or retraining. Learn more about our Workforce Solutions scholarship program.
- American Public Works Association (APWA)
- Community Foundation of the Fox River Valley
- COWL (Conference of Women Legislators)
- Hispanocare, Inc.
- Illinois Community College Faculty Association
- Illinois Dream Fund
- Illinois Hospital Research Foundation
- Illinois Retired Teachers Association
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC)
- Kane County Farm Bureau Foundation
- Kendall County Farm Bureau Foundation Scholarship: (630) 553-7403
- Kendall County Republican Women
- Kendall-Grundy Community Service Scholarship: (630) 553-9100
- Susan Kiley Memorial Scholarship
- MassMutual Scholars
- The National Bank & Trust Co of Sycamore (NB&T)
- Quad County African American Chamber of Commerce
- Kendall County Association for Home and Community Education (630) 553-5823
- Philanthropic Educational Organization (630) 466-0451 or (630) 709-7700
- Polish Women's Civic Club, Inc.
- Pottawatomie Garden Club of St. Charles, IL
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- School Soup - Scholarship Directory
- Soroptimist International of Suburban Chicago
- St. Charles Mother's Club
- Traveling Nurse Organization
- Ups for DownS
- Ward 2 Aurora Scholarship - contact Penny Falcon (630) 254-8291
Dickson Center, 2nd Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 2983