Directions and ParkingGet Directions
Once you arrive here, use our campus map (pdf) to navigate around.
North Entrance Traffic Light Installation
A traffic light is currently being installed at the campus' north entrance. Please partner with us to make this a safe project by being extra cautious and following any directions you may receive from flaggers or special signage. Use of the south entrance is recommended.
- Registration of student cars is not necessary. Use only designated parallel-line parking spaces.
- Parking is prohibited in unmarked areas or in designated non-parking areas; vehicles parked in unauthorized spaces will be ticketed.
- Adhere to all "Rules of the Road" on campus. Drive and park according to posted signs.
- You may not park vehicles for more than 48 hours on campus without authorization; violations are subject to the fine schedule. Notify Campus Police if vehicle is to be left on campus overnight.
- Temporary permits for parking in reserved spots are available from Campus Police, Dickson Center, first floor. A doctor's verification is required to obtain the permit.
Kendall County residents can utilize Kendall Area Transit (KAT) to get to campus. All KAT riders must be registered and must schedule rides in advance. KAT makes its first drop-off to the Sugar Grove Campus at 8:50 a.m., followed by a second drop-off/first pick-up at 1 p.m. The second pick-up of the day is at 5 p.m. (except on Fridays). For information regarding registration, fares and scheduling, please call the KAT office at: (630) 882-6970.