Upward Bound (UB) is a college completion program serving students at East Aurora High School. We provide the support and motivation necessary to go to college.
What kind of services do you provide?
Academic Preparation for College
- Academic and college preparatory workshops
- College preparatory courses (credit and non-credit)
- Tutoring and homework help sessions
- 6-week academic summer program on the Waubonsee Sugar Grove campus (Optional)
Educational and Career Planning
- Academic advising
- College and career workshops
- College visits, cultural enrichment activities, and special events
College Admissions and Financial Aid Information
- Preprartion for ACT, SAT, PSAT/NMSQT, AP Exams, & ACCUPLACER
- Individual assistance with college admissions applications
- Individual assistance with scholarship & financial aid applications
How much does the program cost?
- The Waubonsee Upward Bound Program is a federally funded TRIO program, and all services are provided at no cost… which means the program is FREE!
For more information contact a Waubonsee Upward Bound Program staff member at (630)299-8155, or stop by our office in Room 201 at East Aurora High School.