Upward Bound (UB) is a college preparatory program serving students at East Aurora High School. Our goal is to provide students with the motivation and support necessary to go to college.
What kind of services do you provide?
Academic Preparation for College
- Academic and college preparatory workshops
- College preparatory courses
- Tutoring and homework help sessions
- 6-week summer session at Waubonsee Community College (Optional)
Educational and Career Planning
- Academic advising
- College and career workshops
- College visits and cultural field trips around the country
College Admissions and Financial Aid Information
- ACT, SAT, PSAE, & PSAT/NMSQT preparation and information
- Individual assistance with college admissions applications
- Individual assistance with scholarships & financial aid applications
Who can join the Waubonsee Upward Bound Program?
Students must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- 9th, 10th, and 11th grade students at EAHS who want to go to college;
- Demonstrate an academic need;
- Meet income guidelines and/or be a potential first-generation college student.
How much does the program cost?
- The Waubonsee Upward Bound Program is a federally funded TRiO program, and all services are provided at no cost… which means the program is FREE!
For more information contact a Waubonsee Upward Bound Program staff member at (630)299-8155, or stop by our office in Room 201 at East Aurora High School.
RSVP for Events!
Upward Bound Program
East Aurora High School Room 201
(630) 466-6800 Upward Bound Manager