Summer Enrollment

Less is more this summer at Waubonsee. Get more — enroll now.

Less is more this summer at Waubonsee. Get more — enroll now.

Whether you're a current four-year college student looking to pick up some credit, a Waubonsee student wanting to focus on one difficult course, a new high school graduate looking to ease into college courses, or any other type of student, you'll find that less is more this summer at Waubonsee.

  • Less Tuition. More Value.
    Pay less for the credits you need.
  • Less Constraints. More Covenience.
    Try one of our 100+ online courses.
  • Less Classmates. More Attention.
    Smaller classes guarantee a higher level of faculty interaction and personalized instruction.
  • Less Courses. More Focus.
    With a lighter course load, you can focus and succeed on more challenging subjects.
  • Less Risk. More Reward.
    Ease the transition from high school and see how rewarding college can be.

More Options for Transferring Credit 
Most importantly, our summer courses give you more options. You’ll earn credit here, but it’s credit you can transfer almost anywhere – to the four-year college or university you currently attend or the one you’ll head to this fall (or anytime in the future). Here are some steps to guide you through the credit transfer process, but our Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center staff members are the real experts. Give them a call at (630) 466-7900, ext. 2361 or email them at

Choosing a transferable course:

  • Do some basic research. If you currently attend a four-year school in Illinois, a good place to start is to find Waubonsee courses with Illinois Articulation Initiative (IAI) codes. Most of these courses will transfer to participating state schools. In addition, some four-year colleges and universities will post articulation tables on their websites showing which Waubonsee courses are equivalent to their courses. It's always good to be informed and have choices ready before meeting with your college counselor/academic advisor.
  • Talk to your college counselor/academic advisor. He/she can tell you which Waubonsee courses will definitely transfer to your school and what requirement(s) those credits can fulfill. Your advisor should also be able to explain how the Waubonsee course will be factored into your cumulative college GPA and answer any other questions you may have.
Getting credit recorded:

View Courses

Most courses start on site and online on May 15 or June 5. Register beginning March 6.


Sugar Grove Campus
Student Center, Second Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 5756

If you have an account hold, call (630) 466-7900, ext. 2361.

If your mywcc/online account has been de-activated, call (630) 466-7900, ext. 4357.