Records and Transcripts

Waubonsee's Registration and Records office is aptly named, as they handle the registration process, along with grades and transcripts.

At Waubonsee, grades are no longer mailed to students. Instead they are available online through the mywcc portal.

Updating Your Information
If you need to update your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or other information in our records, complete and submit the Student Information Change Form.


Registration and Records
Sugar Grove Campus
Student Center, Second Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 2370