Access past webinars: Coffee with Ken
Check out our past Coffee with Ken past webinars on hot training topics:
- "Contact Tracing and Other Procedures to Keep Your Employees Safe From COVID-19"
- “Diversity and Inclusion Training for Your Employees”.
Access Education and Workforce Development Webinar Archive
Please fill out the inquiry form to gain access to previously recorded webinars.
- The Family First Coronavirus Response Act
Presenter: Atty. Jessica Harrill of Foster Buick, LLC
- Stress Management Strategies
Presenter: Deb Jones, Workforce Coordinator, Waubonsee Community College
- OSHA COVID-19 Occupational Safety and Health Guidance for Employers
Presenter: Michael Anthony Serpe, CSP
- Employer Workplace Prevention of COVID-19 Airborne Transmission: Applying OSHA’s Hierarchy of Controls (video coming soon)
Presenter: Michael Serpe, CSP, BSEM
- COVID19 Straight Talk: Decoding the COVID19 Stimulus Package (video coming soon)
Presenter: Teena Klotz of Financial Fitness Consultants LLC
- Moving Forward: Transitioning Back to Work in a COVID World (video coming soon)
Presenter: Jennifer McMahon, Director of HR, City of St. Charles