Classrooms aren’t the only location where learning takes place—especially not the kind of learning that enriches your life experience. That’s where Waubonsee’s Unique Local Experiences come in.
These one-of-a-kind, one-time sessions take place in some pretty singular locations, led by experts who know exactly what they’re talking about.
Learn to make your own wine. Study cartooning with an Emmy®-nominated filmmaker. Defy gravity with aerial yoga or juggling.
You get the idea! Each event is as unique as you are, and ready to be experienced.
- Paint a Canvas at The Petite Palette – Sept. 18
- Try Your Hand at Cartooning with an Emmy Nominated Filmmaker – Sept. 22
- Make Delightful Fall Hand-Felted Pumpkins – Sept. 27
- Defy Gravity with Aerial Yoga – Oct. 7
- Find Your Voice and Maybe Even a New Career! – Oct. 12
- Make Your Own Custom Wine – Oct. 13
- Throw Stuff in the Air with Professional Juggler Marcus Monroe – Oct. 27
- Handcraft an Haute Couture Scarf – Nov. 9