Covering everything but your course schedule!
Starting as a new student at Waubonsee has two major phases -- everything that gets you ready to choose and take the right courses, and then actually building your course schedule. This session lasts about one hour with built-in Q&A.
This session will focus on:
- The New Student Information Form (NSIF)
- Assessment testing and preparation
- How to complete Electronic Registration and Planning (E-RAP)
- An overview of support services
- How to follow up on building your course schedule
- This is NOT a personalized academic advising session; however, you will learn how to take the next step to build your schedule and register.
- If you need a sign language interpreter or an accommodation, please call Admissions at (630) 466-5756.
- If you have credits from another college, please call Admissions first at (630) 466-5756.