Resources for high school instructors teaching dual credit classes
Are you teaching a dual credit course at your high school? Check out our resources to help you have a successful semester. There are syllabus templates and checklists, roster and grading support, and additional resources.
- Course Syllabus Template
- Course Syllabus Checklist
- Course Outline:
- Click the 'Course Prefix' drop-down box.
- Select your course prefix (ex. ENG).
- Click OK.
- Find the course under the 'Prefix' and 'Number' columns (ex. ENG 101) with the most recent 'Effective Term' (ex. Fall 2017).
- Select the blue and red link marked 'CO' in the 'Actions' column on the left.
Roster Verification and Grade Entry
- mywcc Password Resets - Technical Assistance Center - (630) 466-4357
- Roster Verification Form
- Midterm Attendance Entry Instructions PDF / Video Tutorial
- Final Grade Entry Instructions PDF / Video Tutorial
- Grade Change Form
- Incomplete Course Work Agreement
High School Partnerships Center