New Student Information Form
Welcome to Waubonsee's online New Student Information Form. All new students enrolling in credit courses need to complete and submit this form in order to be issued a student ID/X-number.
Do NOT complete this form if you are:
- Taking only noncredit (Community Education, Workforce Development, Adult Education) courses. Instead, visit our How to Enroll as a Noncredit Student page.
- An international student (I-20). International students should request a special application packet from Admissions.
You MUST download, print and submit a paper version of the New Student Information Form (pdf) if you:
- Do NOT have a Social Security number
- Are currently living outside of the United States
Using this Online Form
This secure online form is divided into five sections:
- Demographic Information (Name, Address, Social Security #, etc.)
- Ethnicity (for federal reporting purposes only)
- Academic Goals
- Educational History
- Electronic Signature
It should take approximately 20 minutes to complete. Please note that the form must be completed and submitted in one session; you may not save it and return later. Also, do not use the back button while using this form. Only use the buttons provided in the form to move between steps.
All information provided on this form will be submitted to Waubonsee's Admissions Department and kept confidential in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
Questions? Call our Admissions department at (630) 466-7900, ext. 5756.
This information is requested solely to comply with federal laws. Your responses will not affect consideration of your application or registration.