New Student Information Form
Once you submit the form, you'll receive a student ID/X-number and directions regarding your next steps to course registration.
Do NOT complete this form if you are:
- Taking only noncredit (Community Education, Workforce Development, Adult Education) courses. Instead, visit our How to Enroll as a Noncredit Student page.
- An international student (I-20). International students should request a special application packet from Admissions.
Use a paper version of the New Student Information Form (pdf) if you:
- Do NOT have a Social Security number
- Are currently living outside of the United States
Using this Online Form
This secure online form collects your:
- Demographic Information (Name, Address, Social Security #, etc.)
- Ethnicity (for federal reporting purposes only)
- Academic Goals
- Educational History
- Electronic Signature
You will have to create a prospective student account with your name, email and password in order to use the form. This account allows you to save the form and complete it at a later time if need be.
All information provided on this form will be submitted to Waubonsee's Admissions Department and kept confidential in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
Sugar Grove Campus
Student Center, Second Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 5756