Transferring Credit Into Waubonsee

from Other Regionally-Accredited Colleges

from Other Regionally-Accredited Colleges

Students looking to transfer in previous college credit follow the same enrollment process, but with a few additional steps:

Submit Official Transcripts

Waubonsee will need official transcripts from all of your previous college(s) and universities. Have them sent to:

Registration and Records
Waubonsee Community College
Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive
Sugar Grove, IL

Submit Transcript Evaluation Request Form (TERF)

Once you have an X-number and can log in to mywcc, you should complete and submit the online Transcript Evaluation Request Form (TERF). Once this form has been submitted and your official transcripts received, Waubonsee's Credentials Analysts will begin evaluating your prior coursework and credits. You will receive an email when the evaluation is complete, which can take up to four weeks.

While you wait for your results, you are free to complete any remaining steps to enrollment, including meeting with a counselor or advisor (to get an unofficial transcript evaluation) and registering for courses.

New to Waubonsee? Submit New Student Information Form

Complete Waubonsee's New Student Information Form. Once this form is processed by Admissions, you will receive a student ID/X-number, which can be used to access the mywcc student portal.


Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center
(630) 466-7900, ext. 2361