Payment Process and Plans
Waubonsee requires that a full or partial payment be made at the time of registration, but we offer a variety of payment options.
- Full Payment: Tuition and fees totaling less than $200 require full payment.
- Partial Payment: Pay the required first installment and then pay the remaining balance in monthly installments. A nonrefundable payment plan fee applies to this option and is automatically added to your balance. A late payment fee will also be added to your balance for each payment not made by the due date. See fee schedule for fee amounts. Learn more about our payment plans and how early registration means smaller payments!
- Employer Payments: If your employer is paying your tuition and fees, and should be billed directly, a letter from your company, including the contact name and company address (on company letterhead), is required at the time of registration.
Financial Aid Recipients
Students receiving financial aid should coordinate with the Financial Aid Office prior to registration to ensure that scholarships or grants are applied. If you have not officially accepted your financial aid award through mywcc prior to registration, you will be required to make a payment to hold your classes.
How to Pay
Waubonsee accepts payments in cash, electronic check*, credit card (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) or bank debit. Full or partial payments can be made:
- Online through mywcc or the Student Account Suite
(Note: Parents, employers and other third parties wishing to pay tuition bills must be set up as authorized users by the student and can then pay online using the Student Account Suite.)
- In person at the Sugar Grove, Aurora Downtown or Plano Campuses
- By faxing payment information to (630) 466-6637
- By mailing payment to:
Waubonsee Community College
Route 47 at Waubonsee Drive
Sugar Grove, IL 60554-9454
* Waubonsee is now processing checks electronically. When you provide a check as payment, you authorize the college to use information from your check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account. Be aware there will be a $25 fee for any insufficient funds/declined checks. If you have a question, please contact the Bursar Office.
Waubonsee cancels registration if students do not select a payment option at the time of registration. Please note that payment is even required during college holidays and breaks. Enrollment will NOT be cancelled if any payment has been received for the semester.
Students withdrawn for non-payment after the first day of class must petition to re-enroll in that course. A re-enrollment fee plus a minimum of one-half of the tuition is due when re-registering.
You must officially withdraw from each course you do not plan to attend. Unpaid fees will prevent registration for additional courses or receipt of grades, and are subject to the collection procedures of the college.
If you or an authorized user need to make an online payment, login to the Student Account Suite. If students wish to have their parents, employers or other third party make a payment on their account, you must first set them up as an authorized user in the system.
Sugar Grove Campus
Student Center, Second Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 5705
or email firstname.lastname@example.org