Testing Center Policies
- A photo ID is required of all test candidates.
- Once an exam is started, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Food, drinks, hats, personal belongings and unauthorized materials, such as cell phones, calculators and other electronic devices, are not permitted in the testing room.
- You will not be allowed to begin an examination during the last 30 minutes that the testing center is open. See our hours of operation.
- Unattended children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the assessment center while a family member or adult guardian is testing. If a child under the age of 16 is taking a test, his/her adult guardian must remain in the assessment center reception area for the duration of the exam.
Learning Assessment and Testing Services
Sugar Grove - Student Center,
(630) 466-7900, ext. 5700
(630) 801-7900, ext. 4182
Aurora Fox Valley
(630) 585-7900, ext. 3918
Plano Campus, Room 129
(630) 552-7900 ext. 2614