Workforce Development can provide you the training to earn OSHA's 10-Hour for Industry or 10-Hour for Construction safety card, issued by the United States Department of Labor.
In addition, we offer OSHA-approved training covering a variety of workplace safety topics, including:
- Accident Investigations
- Arc Flash
- Confined Spaces
- Distracted Driving
- Electrical Safety Requirements
- Elements of a Good Safety Program
- Emergency Action Plans
- Health Hazards in the Workplace
- Infection Control at Work
- Lockout / Tagout
- Machine Guarding
- OSHA Recordkeeping
- OSHA 10-Hour with Emphasis on the Health Care Environment
- Powered Industrial Trucks and Material Handling
- Safety Inspections
- Sleep Deprivation and Worker Fatigue
- Workplace Violence Prevention
We can also bring this training to your workplace.
Call (630) 906-4152 or email email@example.com.