IL SBDC Events and Workshops
How to Get Money for your Business
Saturday, November 16, 2013
9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Aurora Campus Room 160
Don't miss this chance to learn about finance, credit repair, business loans, tax preparation, pricing, profitability, and more! Light refreshments will be served. This workshop is FREE but advanced registration is required. If you have questions please call the IL Small Business Development Center at Waubonsee Community College at (630) 906-4143. To register please visit the event website.
The SBDC offers a regular schedule of low-cost noncredit small business workshops geared toward individual improvement. They are available at multiple Waubonsee campus locations.
- NEW - Pinterest for Business
- NEW - Tweet Like a Pro
- NEW - LinkedIn for Business
- Business Making Waves
- Business Plan Boot Camp (runs monthly)
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Law
- Power Networking
- Facebook for Business - Secrets for Success
- Business Foundations
- Secrets to Retail Success
- Starting Your Business in Illinois (runs monthly)
- Marketing for Small Business
- Google for Business
- Social Media Marketing for Business
- Is Franchising Right for You?
- Small Business Tax Basics Workshop
Are you interested in attending one of our business workshops, but cannot find the time to come in person? We offer online workshops to solve your problem! You can attend these online workshops at your leisure to fit your schedule. You can view, register and attend these workshops by visiting this website.
Entrepreneur QuickStart Sessions
Are you an aspiring entrepreneur? Join one of our FREE Entrepreneur QuickStart sessions. These counseling sessions are designed to help those who are in the beginning stages of starting a business. We cover general start-up information, legal structures, business plan preparation, financial projections, financing options and requirements. These sessions are free but require advanced registration. These sessions are held at our Aurora Campus from 10 a.m. to noon.
- Friday, November 1
- Friday, November 15*
- Friday, November 22
- Friday, December 6
Call the IL SBDC office at (630) 906-4143 for more information or to sign up!
* This session will be held at Kishwaukee Community College. Call (815) 825-2086, ext. 3950 to sign up.