Associate in Arts/Science Degree Requirements

Both the Associate in Arts (AA) and Associate in Science (AS) degrees are designed to give you credit to transfer on to a four-year college or university. Work with the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center to determine which degree is right for you, but generally, an AS degree helps prepare you for further study in fields such as business, computers, education, health care, math, science and technology, while the AA is designed for further study in fields such as the arts, communication, humanities and social sciences.

If you already have a particular college major in mind, check out Waubonsee's transfer degrees areas of concentration, which suggest possible coursework choices for a number of fields.

Start Planning Your Degree Path