Dunham Fund Quick Path Degree Program
Earn your associate degree in just one year!
The Dunham Fund Quick Path Program is an innovative, accelerated program that provides the coursework and extra support necessary for students to earn a fully transferable associate degree (with a business emphasis) in just one year. Courses are taken in a cohort and run in eight-week blocks that are delivered in traditional face-to-face format, online format, as well as a hybrid style that combines face-to-face meetings with online instruction.
In order to maximize chances for success and allow a true focus on studies, Dunham Quick Path students will receive:
- structured support
- weekly lunch educational sessions
- academic support
- designated computer lab for completion of hybrid coursework
- Possess a high level of commitment and motivation to complete this accelerated degree.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Demonstrate college readiness through a minimum 3.0 high school grade point average (GPA requirement waived if out of high school for more than three years) and placement in college-level courses. Learn more about course placement at Waubonsee.
- Indicate interest in using the associate degree to transfer to a four-year school and earn a bachelor's degree or enter the workforce.
- Live within the Dunham Fund service area, defined as the geography bounded on the north by Illinois State Route 38 and on the south by U.S. Route 34; on the east by Illinois State Route 59 and on the west by Illinois State Route 47.
- Be eligible for Waubonsee Community College's in-district tuition. See Residency Requirements for more information.
Dunham Fund Project Manager