Waubonsee offers five engineering courses that can be used as electives in an Associate in Science (AS) degree or in the more specialized Associate in Engineering Science (AES) degree. If you are seeking the AES degree, you should consult with the Counseling, Advising and Transfer Center to make sure you are meeting the requirements of both Waubonsee and your chosen transfer school.