Registering for Services

In order to receive any academic accommodations at the college, students must be registered with the Access Center. Students may register with the center at any time during their Waubonsee career.

Prospective students seeking to use accommodations at Waubonsee should first complete the regular enrollment process. Upon receiving an X-number, students can access mywcc and download a full Access Center application packet or request one from the Access Center.

Steps to Becoming an Access Center Student

  • Complete the Access Center Accommodation Request and Disability Form (available on mywcc)
  • Submit documentation to support your accommodation request (i.e. doctor's paperwork, psychological report or evaluation from a clinician or high school psychologist)
  • Have an intake meeting with an Access Center staff member
  • Receive your Verified Individualized Services and Accommodations (VISA) agreement from the Access Center and receive training on assistive technology and services