The views and opinions expressed on these pages are those of the developer and not necessarily those of Waubonsee Community College, its Trustees, or its administration.
The following are some of the most annoying things, expressions, actions, and violations of the English language.
- "My Bad"
- Text messaging in class
- "Me" as the subject of a sentence
- "Thinking outside the box"
- Cell phones in cars, in the theater, in church, and of course, in the classroom. Turn the cell phones off!
- Clicking teeth with fork
- Saying "sherbert" instead of "sherbet"
- Saying "onery" instead of "ornery"