The views and opinions expressed on these pages are those of the developer and not necessarily those of Waubonsee Community College, its Trustees, or its administration.
Physics 103 - Concepts of Physics
Physics 111/112 - Introduction to Physics
Physics 221/222 - General Physics
Courses Taught Previously:
- 1964 - Entered Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa, to study physics. The Physics Department at Iowa State devoted extraordinary resources to its program for undergraduate majors. It was a great time and place to be studying physics.
- 1967-68 - Worked summers in the aircraft fuel controls development laboratory at Woodward Governor Company (now called Woodward, Inc.)
- 1968 - Received bachelor's degree from Iowa State, with a major in physics, a large minor in mathematics, and a smaller minor in electrical engineering.
- 1968 - Began graduate study in the Physics Department at The University of Wisconsin in Madison, Wisconsin. Worked first as a teaching assistant in the calculus-based physics courses for Professors Heinz Barschall and Willy Haeberli. Later worked in the plasma physics group as a project assistant for Professor Donald Kerst, helping with the construction and operation of a magnetic plasma confinement device called the levitated toroidal octupole.
- 1971 - Received master's degree in physics from The University of Wisconsin.
- 1971 - Became Instructor of Physics and Mathematics at Waubonsee.
Sugar Grove Campus
Monday & Wednesday
11:00 - 12:00 and 6:00 - 6:30
Tuesday & Thursday
8:00 - 9:00