There's a saying that you get out of life what you put into it - the same is true of college.
To make the most of your time here at Waubonsee, we encourage you to not only study hard and interact with your professors but also to get involved outside of the classroom and connect with your fellow students. The Student Life team is here to help you do just that.
Student Life's Mission
Student Life enhances the educational experience by providing opportunities for students to connect, engage, and develop leadership skills through quality programs and services.
Why You Should Get Involved
We know you're busy, but campus activites are worth making time for. They benefit you by:
- Developling leadership, time management and other life skills
- Providing recognition of your achievements
- Building your professional resume
- Allowing you to connect with your classmates
- Creating a co-curricular transcript you can show to transfer schools and/or employers