Students, Waubonsee has you covered.
At Waubonsee, we’re shaped by your success — so we make every effort to meet your needs. Our many academic support services help you in your coursework while our other student services provide personalized support to streamline and enhance your overall college experience.
At the center of student life on the Sugar Grove Campus is the new Student Center (STC). This state-of-the-art facility features an interactive media console and our College Information Center, but also includes offices for Admissions, Financial Aid, Registration and Records, Counseling Center, Career Services, Student Activities, Center for Learning Assessment, Student Support Services, Bursar, Access Center for Students with Disabilities, computer access, food service and more. Many of these services are also available at our Aurora, Copley and Plano Campuses.
Whether you’re a recent high school graduate, a returning adult student, or a lifelong learner, Waubonsee has resources to fit every student lifestyle:
General Student Services
- Bursar (payments)
- Career Services (job search help, including résumé tips)
- Child Care
- Computer Access
- Counseling Center
- Financial Aid
- Fitness Center
- Registration and Records
- Student Activities and Organizations
- Veterans Support and Resources
- Waubonsee Café and Coffee Bar
- Academic Advising
- Adult Education Learning Center (AELC)
- Assistance for Students with Disabilities
- Center for Learning Assessment (placement tests and other testing services)
- Learning Enhancement Center (tutoring, study skills workshops, etc.)
- Student Support Services (TRiO) (for first-generation college students)
- Todd Library
See for yourself how much Waubonsee has to offer. Plan a campus visit!