Employer Partner Guidelines
We hold our students to high standards when it comes to career readiness, interview performance and ongoing success once employment is retained. We also have expectations of our Employer Partners. Please review the following resources to understand Waubonsee’s commitment to compliance with national standards.
All employers recruiting at Waubonsee Community College, whether in person, posting jobs or attending events, are required to uphold the professional conduct standards outlined in the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) Principles for Employment Professionals, a subsection within NACE’s Principles for Professional Conduct.
Job Fair Information for Employers
To make the most of your investment while at the job fair, we ask that you please abide by these guidelines to help make the event a success for all involved:
- Employers will have a job opportunity available and be willing to provide the job title(s) and salary type for each position.
- Only jobs that pay by W2s will be accepted for registration. Employers hiring independent contractors being paid by 1099s or requiring the candidate to pay a fee for training, purchasing a membership/products or any other job-related expenses are not eligible to register.
- Employers will arrive on time (8:30 to 9:30 a.m.) to set up.
- Employer tables must be staffed at all times through the closing of the event at 1 p.m.
- Table assignments will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to space limitations, Career Development reserves the right to choose participants for this event
- Confirmation of registration and payment, along with event directions and information, will be sent via email.
Employer Application Form
Student Center, Room 209
Sugar Grove Campus
(630) 466-7900, ext. 2368
Fax: (630) 466-9133