Completing and Submitting a Scholarship Application
The STARS Online application process for the 2015-16 academic year will open on October 31, 2014.
Materials to Review
Before you begin the online application, it is very important for you to review the following materials:
- Checklist and Application Guidelines (pdf) - provides step-by-step instructions and other useful information
- Frequently Asked Questions (pdf) - may provide the answers you're looking for
- 2015-2016 Scholarship Brochure (pdf) - lists all available scholarships and their criteria
- Responding to Scholarship Essay Questions (pdf) - tips, hints and instructions to make your answers shine
- Major Codes List (pdf) - you will need to list a major on your scholarship application
- Waubonsee District Map (pdf) - will show if you are an in-district or out-of-district applicant
After you are finished reviewing the above materials, you are ready to begin your STARS Online Application.
2014 Scholarship and Financial Aid Workshops
Sugar Grove Campus
Dickson Center, 2nd Floor
(630) 466-7900, ext. 2983