Home of Special Events — Including Yours!
Conveniently located on the north side of our Sugar Grove Campus, the Auditorium offers tiered stadium-style seating for up to 390 attendees with state-of-the-art multimedia capabilities. The home of the Community Education Department, this building hosts a variety of college-sponsored events, but it is also available to rent. For rates and other detailed information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four QSC 12‐Inch Line Array Speakers
- Two QSC Subwoofers
- Two Genelec Booth Monitors
- Four JBL PRX 412M Floor/Stage Monitors
- DBX 31 Band EQ
- DBX 2‐Channel Compressor
- Eight Shure MX202B/C Suspended Microphones
- Allen & Heath ZED‐436 Mixing Console
- Samsung BD‐E530 Blu Ray Player
- Dual CD player
- Projection capabilities
- Variety of lighting options with controls
- Variety of microphone options (including podium, lapel, handheld and over‐the‐ear)
- Variety of sign holders available upon request
- Technical support
To make a reservation or schedule a tour, email email@example.com or call (630) 466-7900, ext. 6820.
APC Event Room
We also rent space in our Academic and Professional Center.