Educational Offerings at Aurora
This campus at 18 S. River St. brings educational programs, services and opportunities to downtown Aurora and surrounding areas.
- "One Stop" Student Services
- Tutoring Center and Library
- Grab-and-Go Café and Coffee Bar
- Child Care Center with playground
- Adult Education Computer Center
- Illinois Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
Signature Associate in Applied Science (AAS) Degree and Certificate Programs
- Health Care Interpreting (HCI)
- Health Information Technology
- Interpreter Training/Sign Language
Additional Academic Offerings
Also offered at the Aurora Campus are the 37-semester-hour general education core curriculum for an Associate in Arts or Associate in Science degree; select core business, criminal justice, computer information systems and early childhood education courses; and additional select transfer, career and technical, and developmental education courses.
Waubonsee's Workforce Development and Adult Education departments are housed at the Aurora Campus. For information on their offerings, including professional development courses, business solutions and training for organizations, Adult Basic Education (ABE), General Education Development (GED), and English as a Second Language (ESL), see the noncredit schedule.